Guest Blogging Rules
1. This is a family-friendly site so please, won’t somebody think of the children? As a result the following will not be tolerated:
- Intolerant or offensive views or language
- Graphic sexual references
2. We’re all friends here so there’s no need to get personal. Sometimes something is so terrible you’ve just got to give it a bad review, and we understand that, but anything that could be deemed an outright attack on an individual or organisation is not acceptable.
3. No overt product placement please.
4. This is about allowing bloggers to show their work and gain exposure, so unfortunately we can’t allow links to corporate/sales sites. In contrast, we understand that you’ve put time and effort into writing a quality blog for us and you deserve some credit, so we are more than happy to allow a link to your blog/initiative and/or your Twitter page in your author bio.
5. We like original copy, so please don’t go trying to palm us off with duplicate content, because we’ll be checking for plagiarism and cross posting. Not only will offenders not have their posts published, but we will frown disapprovingly, which gives us wrinkles, and nobody wants that. Linking to or commenting on somebody else’s news article is ok, as long as you’re not trying to pass of the work as your own.
6. Much as we all like a good gossip, what we don’t like are expensive libel actions. Please don’t make any statements you can’t back up, and if you do state anything controversial expect us to ask you to prove it.
7. The Editor’s decision is final.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Monday, July 31, 2017
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Friday, November 11, 2016
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Monday, November 9, 2015
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Tuesday, February 17, 2015